Saturday 21 September 2013

Gallbladder symptoms

Here is a list of my gallbladder symptoms, there are many and many which doctors would say is not relevant, but they ARE:

1. It started off with a strange dizziness and raging headache in my neck and back of my head, this persisted for weeks.

2. Feeling overly full after just a few bites

3. Weight GAIN, not loss, GAIN. I gained about 10 kilo's from eating next to nothing, I had this huge stomach, I looked pregnant! As normally I am a small slim person, this weight gain really puzzled me.

4. I could feel my gallbladder 'grumbling'

5. Classical right sided pain in upper right quadrant going through to my back and shoulder blade.

6. It effected my VISION.

7. It also effected my blood sugar.

8. I felt like I had chronic fatigue or something, I was exhausted all the time.

9. Nausea - constant nausea

10. As time progressed, the pain became worse as did the weigh gain, I had vomiting and diarrhea often.
Towards the end (2 years) I could not keep anything down, it wasn't fatty foods that effected me, it was ANYTHING. Even water hurt. I could not keep water down, nothing.

11. The pain eventually included my left side as well as my right side

12. A feeling of air (or something) running along the bottom of my right rib into my back

I was so sick and in pain I became delirious. I can remember my husband getting me ready for hospital, my eldest daughter putting my jacket on, and nothing else until I was in hospital with a drip.

Believe what you will but these were my symptoms.

Back to my story, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment